Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July and Updates

For starters - a token picture of my adorable angels!


Ok - fine - I can take a hint! I've been terrible about updating my blog. But at this point I'm not sure where to start. Everyone who reads this knows about me dating Richard. That's old news.


So, it seems easier to start with now and go from there.




Last night, mom and dad joined Richard, Tony and me in Bricktown. The OKC Philharmonic had a free concert followed by fireworks.







Tony and Dad chatting before the concert.


True love.



Listening to the orchestra...


It was a great time!

2 comments:

Kierstyn said...

good update! Thanks for the pics!

Anonymous said...

It was a great night Thanks Dad and I never noticed that Sarah and Alex looked alike, but in this picture their noses and cheek bones seem identical. Have a good week M